Product Terms and Conditions
All accepted orders may be subject to delays determined to be beyond our control, such as but not limited to; delays caused by strikes, fires, floods, earthquakes and other natural disasters, labor disputes, material issues, late deliveries by suppliers and others. A confirmed order that has been accepted and acknowledged cannot be canceled without prior consent by Interstyle and cancellation fees and charges will apply. Possession of Interstyle’s price list does not obligate Interstyle to sell any of its listed products herein to anyone.
Prices - Minimum order/ Minimum invoice/ Set-up charges
Prices, terms and conditions are those in effect at the time of shipment and are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are for full box quantities, per square foot, per piece or per panel as indicated on individual price lists and or quotes. Surcharges may be applicable for less than full box quantities, custom or small production runs or less than full panels. The minimum order value that will be accepted as conforming to these standards is $300.00. A special handling and packaging charge of up to $150.00 may be added to orders of less than $300.00. A set-up fee of $150.00 will be added to orders for 25 SF or less. All prices for shipments to the USA include customs charges, brokerage fees & duties (see freight conditions below). Please contact Interstyle directly to confirm pricing prior to ordering.
50% deposit due at time of order with the balance due prior to release/shipping. Our terms to established credit accounts are net 15th of the month following date of invoice. All overdue accounts will carry interest charges at 2% per month or 24% per annum.
Shipments are F.O.B. our Burnaby, BC factory unless otherwise specified. Customs charges, brokerage & duties are prepaid for shipments carried by UPS courier or as part of a consolidated LTL shipment that has been arranged by Interstyle. Breakage, loss in transit, delays in delivery, and any other claims that are beyond our control, must be made to the carrier. All claims for shortages should be reported within ten days after receipt of shipment. No claims will be accepted for damaged material after it has left our premises.
All returns must be authorized by our company. Returns will not be accepted after 15 days from the delivery date and the returned goods authorization number (RMA) must be quoted. A minimum 20% handling charge will be assessed on all accepted returns. Materials must be returned prepaid to our factory in Burnaby B.C. in original cartons and accompanied by our invoice number. Absolutely no returns are accepted on direct factory orders, custom meshed assemblies or mosaic blends, material manufactured to order or partial boxes. Only full boxes are accepted.
Interstyle warrants its glass tile products to be free from manufacturing defects for the life of the product, subject to the following qualifications:
Variations of color, shade and size are inherent of all burnt clay or glass materials. No claims with respect to color or shade variation will be accepted after installation. The buyer is responsible for the inspection and acceptance of our materials before they leave our warehouse. Installation materials and conditions may have a significant affect upon the performance of a glass tile installation, therefore finished installations are not warranted by Interstyle. Methods of installation are beyond our control and we do not accept responsibility for chipping, crazing, spalling, etching, cracking, discoloration or loosening from the setting bed. If our products are regarded as unsatisfactory for any reason, we must be notified before installation. No allowance will be made for labor, costs of replacement, or for any other charges after the materials have been installed.
It is the customer’s responsibility to indicate at the time of ordering that the tiles will be used in a pool or water feature.
Since the use of our products is beyond our control, Interstyle does not expressly or implicitly warrant that our products are suitable for the use intended by the user. Our products are furnished upon the condition that the user will determine the suitability of our products for the intended use and that the user assumes all risks whatsoever that may arise as a result of the use of our products. Interstyle shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, or arising in any way whatsoever, as a result of the use of our products or the unsuitability of our products for the intended use of the user.
Website Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Interstyle, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your interstyleglass.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Interstyle may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Interstyle liability. You must immediately notify Interstyle of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Interstyle will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Interstyle or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Interstyle for inclusion on your Website, you grant Interstyle a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Interstyle will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Interstyle has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Interstyle's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Interstyle's reasonable opinion, violates any Interstyle policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Interstyle's sole discretion. Interstyle will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Interstyle the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Interstyle before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Interstyle in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Interstyle the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Interstyle reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Interstyle.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Interstyle to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free interstyleglass.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Interstyle standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Interstyle has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Interstyle does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Interstyle disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which interstyleglass.com links, and that link to interstyleglass.com. Interstyle does not have any control over those non-Interstyle websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Interstyle website or webpage, Interstyle does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Interstyle disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Interstyle websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Interstyle asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by interstyleglass.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Interstyle in accordance with Interstyle's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Interstyle will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Interstyle will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Interstyle or others. In the case of such termination, Interstyle will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Interstyle.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Interstyle to you any Interstyle or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Interstyle. Interstyle, interstyleglass.com, the interstyleglass.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with interstyleglass.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Interstyle or Interstyle's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Interstyle or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Interstyle reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Interstyle reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at interstyleglass.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Interstyle reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Interstyle may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Interstyle may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your interstyleglass.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Interstyle if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Interstyle's notice to you thereof; provided that, Interstyle can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Interstyle and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Interstyle nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Interstyle, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Interstyle under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Interstyle shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Interstyle, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Interstyle and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Interstyle, or by the posting by Interstyle of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Canada, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in British Columbia. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in British Columbia, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Interstyle may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Interstyle Ceramic + Glass ("Interstyle") operates interstyleglass.com and may operate other websites. It is Interstyle's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Interstyle collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Interstyle's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Interstyle's visitors use its website. From time to time, Interstyle may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Interstyle also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on interstyleglass.com blogs/sites. Interstyle only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Interstyle's websites choose to interact with Interstyle in ways that require Interstyle to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Interstyle gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at interstyleglass.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Interstyle are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Interstyle collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Interstyle. Interstyle does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Interstyle may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Interstyle may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Interstyle does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Interstyle discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Interstyle's behalf or to provide services available at Interstyle's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Interstyle's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Interstyle will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Interstyle discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Interstyle believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Interstyle, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Interstyle website and have supplied your email address, Interstyle may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Interstyle and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Interstyle takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Interstyle, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Interstyle goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Interstyle may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.